MALÅ Easy Locator HDR is faster, easier to use, more accurate, higher resolution and offers significantly better depth penetration. The Easy Locator system is..
Mala GPR ProEx System Underground Imaging Price and Features – Used or new trowel gpr video system with the best price. Check out for zero mala gpr video system review, reviews, features.
Mala GPR – Easy Locator HDR Pro with Pro
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY AUTHORIZED DEALER OF TURKEY PRODUCTS MALA I www.deepdedektor.co ‘stop.
MALA EASY LOCATOR HDR PRO
Ground penetrating radar ( GPR ) system designed for utility professionals
First Mala Easy Locator , GP services to locations such as in electricity distribution industry has been revolutionized to become the industry by Mala Easy Locator HD is a game changer.
High Dynamic Range or HDR, next generation in MALA GPR technology optimized for specific use place . MALA Easy Locator HDR is faster, easier to use, more accurate, offers higher resolution and significantly better penetration depth than the first generation front fuselage – the rod has been raised again.
Advances in the design and construction of buried facilities have led to increasing use of non-metallic materials for which traditional docking technology would not work. Ground penetrating radar offers a suitable solution to this challenge, as it is the only safe, non-invasive technology available that neither requires physical connection to the service nor rely on electromagnetic (EM) radiation from the buried service. The MALA Easy Locator series was designed to meet the specific requirements of the docking industry and was quickly adopted by the utility placement community.
Mala GPR ProEx System Underground Imaging Price and Features
Appreciated features such as robustness and portability have been carefully refined to preserve what made the original MALA Easy Locator the tool of choice for professionals finding. The internal technology that runs the MALA Easy Locator HDR is what distinguished it from its predecessor before. In terms of data quality, power management and data acquisition speed, HDR technology has turned MALA Easy Locator into the most powerful, comprehensive and focused GPR utility location solution on the market today.
MALA Easy Locator HDR is a game changer for all levels , while maintaining unmatched data quality, a maximum of 14 hours of uninterrupted runtime, a newly optimized user interface (UI), and the same competitive price as the built-in GPS receiver .
– Mala gpr Easy-to-use solution with advanced and simplified graphical user interface
– Improved high contrast GUI
– Backup cursor for fast and accurate utility marking – Enhanced
automatic processing tools with clear and precise results
– Signal speed management for enhanced depth accuracy
– Record and export
– Real-time zoom functionality required no depth window adjustment
– Built-in hardware functionality test
– Multi-language support
MALA Easy Locator Pro HDR – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
– Technology MALA GPR Semi Real Time awaits pat
– Antenna center frequency. 450Mhz
– SNR> 101dB
– Significant / useful bits> 16 bits
– Scan / second> 770, time interval 300nS
– Survey speed 275 [km / h] point distance 10cm
– Time window 300ns
– Run time 5 hours
– Bandwidth>% 120, fractional, -10dB
– Internal DGPS (SBAS, +/- 1.5m), external GPS,
– Wheel encoder
– Power supply Replaceable 12V Li-Ion battery. or internally. 12V DC supply
– Power consumption 1.3 A
– Acq. Mode Wheel, time or manual
– Dimensions 430x360x180 mm
– Weight 5.5 kg
– Operating temperature -20 to + 50 ° C or 0 to 120 F
– Environmental IP65
MALA Easy Locator Pro CONTROLLER
– Mala Gpr Processor 1.6GHz Intel Atom
– Display 1024 x 768
– OS Linux
– Memory 8GB compact Flash memory
– Data output resolution 32bit
– Communication Ethernet, USB3.0, RS232 (serial)
Internal GPS or external GPS via USB / serial port ( GPS Integrated support for NMEA 0183 protocol)
– Power supply Any external 10-15V DC source
– Charger Internal. The unit can also be charged from any external 12 – 15V DC source.
– Power consumption 1.3 – 2.0 A
– Operating time 8 – 14 hours (depending on the number of external batteries)
– Dimensions 430 x 360 x 180 including handles
– Weight 2.5 kg
– Operating temperature -20 ° to + 50 ° C or 0 ° to 120 ° F
– Environmental IP65
MALA GPR Rough Terrain Cart
– MALA GPR Length including handle 1.17 m, 0.94 m without
– Height 1.11 m, including handle, 0.41 m excluded
– Width 0.71 m
– Weight 25 kg
MALA GPR ACCESSORIES
– MALA Easy-Locator Pro HDR 450 MHz
– MALA Easy-Locator Pro CONTROLLER
– MALA Terrain Cart RTC
Mala Gpr Underground Imaging System
– MALA GX antennas ranging from 80 – 750 MHz