Fisher F Pinpointer
Check out for product reviews, prices, product features and descriptions about Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer – Fisher Detector…
It easily detects the exact location of precious metal targets under the ground in mud and dry soil, salt and fresh water. It is waterproof; It can enter water up to 3 meters.
- With PI System
- Beep, vibration, or both
- Lost mode alarm
- Operates with a single button
- 3 sensitivity levels
- Instant Response
- Restoring the factory settings
- Adjustable LED light
- Auto power off
- 2-AA batteries (not included)
- Belt holster is included
- Unlike its competitors, it is made of special wear-resistant material against impacts.
- 2-year warranty
The F-Pulse pinpointer pinpoints the exact location of metal objects buried in the ground, sand or dirt.
F-Pulse is a fully waterproof pinpointer that can be submerged in water up to 6 feet and can run in salt and fresh water.
Fisher F Pinpointer
- Waterproof up to 6 ft.
- Pulse Induction.
- Easy to use, one button operation.
- 3 Alert settings (Beep, Vibrate, or both).
- 3 Sensitivity settings (high, medium and low).
- Adjustable LED flashlight.
- Lost mode alarm.
- Belt holster is included.
- Cord attachment ring.
- It is made of special wear-resistant materials (not corroded like other pinpoints).
Waterproof up to 6 ft. For fresh and salt water. Pulse induction technology ensures stable operation on salt water beaches where other pinpoints cannot be used.
2 AA batteries provide 20-25 hours of continuous use (Alakalin). It also runs on high quality rechargeable NiMH or Lithium AA batteries. O-ring sealed end cap makes it easy to replace batteries while keeping water and debris out.
LED flashlight provides illumination to see when hunting in the dark or in deep holes. The LED light intensity can be adjusted to any setting, including off.
Molded Rubber Grip and Internal Ruler in IN and CM.
Molded rubber grip provides non-slip grip and built-in ruler lets you measure depth on IN and CM.
Additional Features of Fisher F-Impact Pinpointer
- Technology – Pulse Induction, bipolar, purely static.
- Pulse rate – 2500pps, 4% offset adjustment.
- Sample delay – 15us.
- Response – Sound and / or vibration.
- Sensitivity levels- 3.
- LED levels – 20.
- Waterproof – 6 feet.
- Temperature range – 5 degrees. F to 158 degrees. F.