Jeotara Field Scan at Deep Detector! Area Scan Bar models, Area Scan features and brands are here with the best prices.
- An auxiliary and important area that is recommended to be used in the pre-detection of rooms, cellars , tunnels, graves and diphines is the scanning device .
- From the past to this day, man has felt the need to search and evaluate all kinds of minerals that are necessary and valuable for him underground.
- Need; Sometimes there were water and water resources necessary for life, sometimes minerals such as gold, silver, copper, bronze, and sometimes precious stones that enabled the development and enrichment of civilizations.
- Needs have paved the way for mankind to develop methods over time.
- The oldest of these methods; Searching and detecting treasure, mineral, precious stones and water resources underground with tree branches and sticks
- This method, which was successful in every period and period, developed over time.
Today, electromagnetic detection systems powered by advanced antennas, electronic circuits and software have replaced rods and tree branches.
- The most important reason for the functionality and success of this method is the frequencies of the precious metals (gold, silver, copper, bronze, precious stones), water and gases that are underground.
- What constitutes the identity of the matter in nature is the magnetic field they create and the frequencies they emit.
The frequencies they radiate enable the detection of precious metals, treasures, caves such as caves, cellars and tunnels under the ground by advanced antenna systems that make electromagnetic detection.
- As the duration of the objects under the ground increases, the efficiency and power of the frequencies they emit increase.
- In this way, it becomes much easier for systems that make electromagnetic detection to detect these objects. Depending on their size, it is possible to detect the treasures under the ground for a long time with advanced antenna systems.
- With the help of these advanced systems called Long Range Locators, it has been possible to detect water and mineral deposits from several meters of depth.
- Macro Teknoloji , which produces the deepest detectors in the world in electromagnetic detection systems , has developed a Field Scanning system that fully meets the needs of consumers as a result of long years of knowledge and long years of research and development.
Geotara Field Scanning – Field Scanning Systems
Area Scan Bars: the object placed in the chamber section directs you to the similar object. For example, when gold, silver, copper-like objects are placed in the chamber, there will only be a movement towards those objects.
Deep Detector In some cases, ground deviation may occur if the oxide of the object vomits from another point in the ground. These deviations will not exceed 1-2 meters on average. In burials close to the surface, this deviation rate is related to the depth of the burial. For example, the deviation of a half meter deep burial due to the oxide outlet is maximum half a meter.
Field Scan This deviation is generally in the north direction. If there is no user error in the empty spots as a result of excavation, the southern part should be checked.
Area Scan and Bar Differences
It is recommended that those who do not have experience in using sticks should practice with gold and silver in the room. Sticks are difficult to use but more effective than any other device. Even many expensive devices, especially when it comes to gap finding, cannot be as successful as a good stick user. Professional users can detect even from distances such as 500 meters and tell the type and depth of the metal.
When using the bars, you should not pay attention to the rough stones etc. in the field. These types of distractions can lead you to the wrong goals. Without guiding the rods in a calm mood, the rods should be expected to lead you to the target. If there is no movement in the bar, that land is empty. One should not be persistent. The points where the bars are closed must be confirmed in several attempts.
If it closes at the same point every time, you are in the right place. When using the bars, you should not pay attention to the rough stones etc. in the field. These types of distractions can lead you to the wrong goals.
Without guiding the rods in a calm mood, the rods should be expected to lead you to the target. If there is no movement in the bar, that land is empty. One should not be persistent.
The points where the bars are closed must be confirmed in several attempts. If it closes at the same point every time, you are in the right place.
- Spot Area Scan Bars
- Best Area Scanning Bars
- Field Scan Bars Comments
- Field Scan Bars From Owner
- Area for Sale Scan Bar
- Do Field Scan Bars Work
- Area Scanning Device
- Armenian Treasure Sticks
Geotara Field Scan – “JEOTARA ‘BIONIC SYSTEM”
- This highly developed electromagnetic system called “JEOTARA ‘BIONIC SYSTEM” and presented to the world market has been the exact answer to the expectations in the sector.
- The working principle of this system; We can define the static energy received from the body as the evaluation of the frequencies emitted by the target with an advanced software by strengthening it with an electronic system.
- Carefully designed, this advanced system is designed for users to get the best performance.
- Jeotara is a highly effective electromagnetic detection and detection detector produced for field scanning.
- Jeotara is an excellent detector that can be mentioned as an important auxiliary system that users cannot give up, both in terms of distance and its powerful detection ability.
- Users should not forget that; While conducting searches with Jeotara, it is necessary to check the detected targets with a powerful detector in order to confirm.
- As it is known, field scans do not have metal separation feature, but they can detect gold, silver and similar precious objects underground, as well as mines and other magnetic effects with the same effects are detected by the systems.
- Depending on their size, it is possible to detect hoards that have been under the ground for 50-60 years, even at depths of 20-30 meters, with advanced antenna systems.
There is no depth limit for field scanning devices that detect leaking gas leaking to the surface.
- As long as the metal and / or space remained under the ground for many years and create magnetic fields and oxides.
With the help of these advanced systems called Long Range Locators, it is possible to detect water and mineral deposits from depths of 100 meters.
- Therefore, let us remind once again the importance of confirming with a deep and specialized detector for definitive diagnosis.