Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue! · Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for …
Minelab E-Trac Treasure Detector General features
Minelab E-TRAC is an advanced detector featuring Minelab ‘s Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination. Stylish, robust design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD display, sturdy lightweight coil and extensive targeting options make the E-TRAC different from other brands.
The Minelab E-TRAC Xchange program allows you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your Minelab E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. To store your E-TRAC valuable, you can create a library of resources that mark your success settings of your favorite sites – don’t worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC to specific sensing environments and preferred targets at the touch of a button, so you can spend less time adjusting settings and more time doing what you love. I’m doing, I’m detecting.
E-TRAC will find precious metal objects in a variety of mineralized ground conditions such as very salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and high magnetic ground conditions. Using E-TRAC, you can be one of many successful detectors who combine their outdoors passion with the thrill of regularly discovering precious coins, relics, gold and jewelry.
Minelab E-Trac Detector Features
- Using FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies in the range of 1.5kHz – 100kHz, the signal received from the detector coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyze more target information, thus allowing target identification to be more accurate.
- Minelab E-TRAC XChange USB functionality – create, download and upload your favorite E-TRAC settings, save them to your computer or exchange with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent iron and conductivity rejection level adjustment – a quick and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM – A unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both iron and conductivity properties on the same screen that works to eliminate signals from unwanted targets, and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Radical aligned discrimination scale improves target identity and the rate of improvement in depth of good targets.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for tripping and sensing with custom Settings and Patterns suitable for coins; High Trash Can; Beach and Ancient Ruins.
- Four user mode slots so you can customize modes to your specific target preferences and detect your environment.
- Precise threshold adjustment level on a scale of 1-50 for greater precision to suit your needs.
- Identify with audio and visual indicators in two modes that make target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Neutral and Difficult Ground Setting options allow you to easily adapt to benign or the most demanding operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings – High allows you to experience less false signals in high trash environments, while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User centric keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly provides longer detecting time without fatigue!
Ultra light waterproof 11 “Double D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate detection and depth.