Garrett Detector Sea Hunter Mark II Treasure Diver
Current Explanations, Reviews, Prices About Sea Hunter Mark II Treasure Diver PI System Treasure Detector.
Garrett Underwater Treasure Detector Sea Hunter
- Electronic Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt / mineral soil effect
- Signal Setting: Adjustable depending on user preference
- User-preferred Weathering / Elimination – Sea Hunter
- Carrying Backrest and Pouch: Reduces the detector’s weight during long searches
- Discrimination Modes: 2 operating modes (Standard or Discrete) developed for discrimination . Discrimination modes offered for various levels of precious metal targets
- Discrete Trash Elimination: Used to separate non-precious metals such as foil or box opening rings, with virtually no reduction in ring or coin sensitivity
- Standard Trash Elimination: Allows deepest search possible; It provides the opportunity to search with a light sweeping motion in the region where there is no precious metal at the same time. Garrett Sea Hunter
- Independently installed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Deep search for all non-moving metals thanks to full range Pulse Induction discrimination
- The Garrett Underwater Treasure Detector Sea Hunter, which has been used by professional divers for 30 years , operates at a depth of 60 meters.